Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am unable to turn on my iphone. The Activation Lock will…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to turn on my iphone. The Activation Lock will not take my ID or password. I do not know what to do. Thank You. Doris

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

My daughter gave me an ipad about three weeks ago and she set it up and changed my password, I have put in what I have for a password ***** ID but I can not get it to open.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

She changed my password ***** it will not take it.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have just put in what I thought was my ID and password, but it did not work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just help me get into my iphone

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 10 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password
Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.