Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cannot activate. do not know remember password on my Ipad.

Cannot activate. do...

Cannot activate. do not know remember password ***** my Ipad

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Don't remember. My username is mcelroy_GWEN @ yahoo.com

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

My ipad was frozen and would not open. A frien at least unfroze it and recharged same

9/25/2017
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password

Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.

I cannot get past "Activation Help: Will not allow me to get past Activation Lock

Thanks I saw that, are you able to do the instructions I gave?

Richard, Apple Software Engineer