Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

How do I enable purchasing on my iPad3? Looked on App store,

Hi,How do I enable purchasing...
Hi,How do I enable purchasing on my iPad3? Looked on App store, iTunes Store, General Settings. Don't see it.Holly
9/25/2017
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hi my name is***** allow me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

No problem Holly. ON your ipad you can choose the settings app icon on the home screen and then go to "itunes & appstore" and sign in with your apple id and password ***** you have not already done so.

If you have not already created one it will let you know in the same area or you can go to https://appleid.apple.com/account

Then you should be able to open the app store app on your ipad and then try and download a paid app and see what happens. You may also need to view the terms and conditions for the very first time but it will let you know if that is needed when you try this.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast
Jon
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast