Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I installed an iTunes card and received an error notice, the…

Customer Question
I installed an iTunes...

I installed an iTunes card and received an error notice, the card wasn't accepted. It said it wasn't activated properly. What shall I do

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

It is a phone my daughter did it

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I'm not sure

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Could you tell me the exact error message you received?

The gift certificate or Prepaid card code has not been properly activated. Please contact iTunes store customsupport for assistance at http ://www.apple.com/support /itunes /.
I dont want a secure connection, it's a $50 card and not worth this expense. Can you tell me my best, ***** *****
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 10 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Where did you purchase the card from?

Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 10 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hello! I am Justin. Are you still in need of assistance with this issue?