Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Locked myself out of my yahoo mail and don't remember my…

Customer Question
Locked myself out of...

Locked myself out of my yahoo mail and don't remember my passcode and I also don't have the same phone number anymore.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?

I have a yahoo mail account

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I got a new ipad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a way I can get my password?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Do you have a backup email set up for your Yahoo account?

No

Okay, let's try this to see if you may have set an email up at one point.

Go to the Password *****Enter your email address.

If you have a mobile number, listed on your account, that option will show it.

Click No, I can't receive text.

You'll see your alternate email address.

If you have access to that email, click Yes, email me.

A "Recover access to your Yahoo account" email will be sent to your alternate email address.*

Enter the verification code Yahoo sent you, then click Submit.Click Continue or you can click Create new password ***** update it on the spot.
Forget it i will will call a get help that way.

Unfortunately, Yahoo does not have a customer call center.

The best way to recover your password ***** ***** use the recovery options online.

I can't afford to pay to get a password