Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Having problem with Word on my Air Mac. This just started in…

Customer Question
Having problem with Word...

Having problem with Word on my Air Mac. This just started in the last month. It used to work perfectly. I have OS Sierra 10.12.6. I have Word 14.5.5. It happens when I'm in Word and suddenly I'll get the little multi-color circle rotating around, and my computer is frozen. I have to turn off my computer, because I cannot even get the arrow to force quit. Then start it up again. It happens 4 or 5 times per week.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

Air Mac - OS Sierra 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your Apple device (e.g. MacBook, iMac, iPhone, iPad, etc.)?

MacBook Air

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your macbook Air? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2011 - I haven't tried anything, but I read comments from other users who have similar problems, and none of them seem able to fix it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris