Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I-Phone is locked. I-Phone 6. one year old. Yesterday. Tried…

Customer Question
I-Phone is locked Technician's...

I-Phone is locked

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I-Phone 6. one year old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Yesterday. Tried suggestions from internet.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Direction to reconnect with I-Tunes.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Do you have a computer with iTunes you can connect the phone to?