Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

Mike, Mac Medic

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
My phone was disabled I restored it but forgot Apple ID what
John Castle
John Castle, BSC in Computing Network Management and Design
my phone was disabled I restored it but forgot Apple ID what to do … read more
My ipad s battery died so I CHARGED IT AND NOW IT WON'T LET
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Associate of Science in Social Sciences
my ipad s battery died so I CHARGED IT AND NOW IT WON'T LET ME IN AND I can't remember my apple id or my password … read more
I forgot my ID password and need to set up a new password.
John Castle
I forgot my ID password ***** need to set up a new password … read more
I have an apple iPhone 3.5 years and I don't know what the
Isaac Franklin
I have an apple iPhone 3.5 years and I don't know what the password ***** username is!HHHEEELLLPPP My name is***** in Maple Grove Mn … read more
I have my password changed. When I turn on my ipad pro, it
David, Mac Support Specialist
I have my password ***** When I turn on my ipad pro, it comes to the screen that asks for my passcode. When I type in my password, there are not enough spaces on the screen to handle the password. Thi… read more
I can't remember my password but think I know the apple id.
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I can't remember my password ***** think I know the apple id … read more
I need to reset my password as I have forgotten old one.
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I need to reset my password ***** I have forgotten old one … read more
Itunes keeps coming up on my screen, asking for my ID. I
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
Itunes keeps coming up on my screen, asking for my ID. I have changed ID numbers several times over the years and none of them are being accepted. The latest numbers have was sent on January 4: 199774… read more
I cannot remember my apple id and I have a new debit card so
Karthik
Karthik, Senior Engineer
I cannot remember my apple id and I have a new debit card so it is saying it doesn't recognize my account or something along those lines … read more
It has worked great but, in the middle of my move [after 43
Jon
Jon, Bachelors Degree
It has worked great but, in the middle of my move [after 43 years in our house] my access to the App store stopped working - and my password ***** is in a box somewhere. All I want to do is reset my A… read more
I just purchased a new phone and am trying to set it up..but
IT Miro, Studying for Masters Degree in IT
i just purchased a new phone and am trying to set it up..but i think i forgot my apple password...get you reset one for me … read more
I recently changed iPhones but am unable to upload
Richard, IT Manager
I recently changed iPhones but am unable to upload information from my old iPhone because I have forgotten my iPhone/ Apple password. I have also changed phone numbers as I do not live in the UK anymo… read more
I completely forgot my log in password.from the startup
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
I completely forgot my log in password.from the startup screen. … read more
I have an apple ID but for some reason I can't purchase
Hello I have an apple ID but for some reason I can't purchase movies on my (this is a recent problem) how do I get me apple tv to recognise my password? … read more
I am trying to set up a fit bit, but I don't know what my
Jon
Jon, Bachelors Degree
I am trying to set up a fit bit, but I don't know what my Apple ID is … read more
Sorry... but I feel like an in asking this. Just downloaded
John T. F., Apple Consultant
Sorry... but I feel like an idiot in asking this. Just downloaded & installed the latest update (9.3) to my iPhone 4s. The update is requiring me to now activate my iPhone with my Apple ID used to set… read more
On my iPad3 on the settings -reset how do i find out what my
Ashik, Master's Degree
on my iPad3 on the settings -reset how do i find out what my Restriction Passcode is as I dont remember ever being asked or setting a number up. I have had 5 failed attempts at numbers that I thought … read more
I need my apple ID to access the apple store. When I try to
Ashik, Master's Degree
I need my apple ID to access the apple store. When I try to sign in with my e-mail ([email protected]) it tell me I have an apple ID and must use it. I forgot it , if I ever had one. It is a vicious ci… read more