Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone had the low battery sign I charged it to five

Customer Question
My phone had the...

My phone had the low battery sign I charged it to five percent and now the iphone5s wont turn on or charge and when I plug it to the wall charger the apple logo comes on for five secs and then its black screen

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Ios 11

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I just installed the ios 11 just the other day i had to connect to iTunes to do it

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Holding down the power and home button

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried iTunes but it wont detect my device

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
how do i get my phone to turn on or charge
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Besides your phone, I need to know the following

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also if you would like me to connect to the computer and fix your phone from here, there will be a 35$ fee to do so. But that fee would only be payable after I solve the issue.. WOuld you like to get started?