Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My new I pad won't take my Emil and password. Two days ago…

Customer Question
My new I pad...

My new I pad won't take my Emil and password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Two days ago it's got me crazy

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I ccalld my Calble and avrthing is working and talk two apple

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am trying two put in Scott 0663 @ iCloud . Com my password ***** *****

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Can you login online to iCloud?