Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Suddenly my Microsoft Office:Mac 2011 is acting like it is…

Customer Question
Suddenly my Microsoft Office:Mac...

Suddenly my Microsoft Office:Mac 2011 is acting like it is corrupted. Work will not close or work all I get is a rainbow wheel

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Mac Book Pro early 2011

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

OSX Yosemite 10.10.5

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am writing a book at home on my Mac Book Pro and I have been using Microsoft Office for MAC and I wonder if my new Microsoft system at work on a new HP sent my gmail account a link to some sort of Microsoft Office upgrade and I mistakenly down loaded it to my mac. ??

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

Just asking for help

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Michael Hannigan, Mac Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Mac Support Specialist

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

Have you tried restarting the computer with the same result?