Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Im trying to sync my phone to the computer in itunes the…

Customer Question
Im trying to sync...

Im trying to sync my phone to the computer in itunes the problem is my phone has 2700 songs and the mac has 1500 it tells me that whats on my phone will erase and the mac will go on. i want what is on my phone to download to the computer

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

Its new so how do i find that

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Well i backed up my phone to the mac like it told me to . so I thought i would see my playlist and music there . I also thought i would see my alboums from i photo too but they did not

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

These are the full steps you need to follow in order to sync your music from the iphone to your mac without deleting your music.

http://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/iphone/how-sync-iphone-with-more-than-one-mac-without-deleting-everything-3523862/

If you get stuck or run into any issues at all, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.