Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

The light is just blinking rapidly and msg on tv says

support.apple.com/appletv/restore JA: What's the model and...
the light is just blinking rapidly and msg on tv says support.apple.com/appletv/restore
JA: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?
Customer: Im not sure what you are talking about
JA: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I purchased it last november and I
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't use a Mac I have windows 7 on my laptop
9/24/2017
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Youre gonna have to use itunes and restore the apple tv. The page below will guide you through the process.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203028

if you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
I don't have the proper cable to do what you have suggested which I found myself through apple.support so this did not help me at all.
thanks but i do not want anymore help from you.
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist