Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The light is just blinking rapidly and msg on tv says

The light is just...

The light is just blinking rapidly and msg on tv says support.apple.com/appletv/restore

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

Im not sure what you are talking about

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I purchased it last november and I

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't use a Mac I have windows 7 on my laptop

9/24/2017
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Youre gonna have to use itunes and restore the apple tv. The page below will guide you through the process.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203028

if you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
I don't have the proper cable to do what you have suggested which I found myself through apple.support so this did not help me at all.
thanks but i do not want anymore help from you.