Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot get rid of error 403 how can I do this on my iPad?

Customer Question
I cannot get rid...

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

IPad 4

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No this is usually done by Apple

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My iPad is not charging. Is this error 403 the cause!

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 10 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPad until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPad will restart.

Do you still have the error after the restart?

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.