Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I've had an itunes account for school for many years. Two…

Customer Question
I've had an itunes...

I've had an itunes account for school for many years. Two years ago, the school bought me a new laptop, and I've been locked out of my account since then.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

What account have you been locked out of, your apple id / itunes account?

Do you remember the email address that you used as your apple id back then?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)