Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I deleted my original copy of Iphoto. I have tried to

download updates but they keep...
I deleted my original copy of Iphoto. I have tried to download updates but they keep looking for original program
I have Mac OS X Lion 10.5.7 Where can I download a copy of the original software
9/23/2017
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

Have you tried this download: https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1608

Let me know how it goes, thanks.

It might say that it is already installed, or some other error. Let me know what it says if so.

Just got my payment to load I am trying it now

Ok, no problem. I think it might fail for one of many different reasons so you know, I'm just seeing which error it gives.

There's a chance it works ok but let's see.

David, Mac Support Specialist
I gave you access to my computer has it gone through yet?

To use Remote Desktop first you need to download and install Teamviewer for Mac.

Get it here: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/mac/

When it's finished installing please reply to me with the ID and Password, so I can connect remotely.

Thanks.

On the right thread I think downloading 2n version
My ID is 143 286 485
Password *****

Perfect, thank you. I'll connect now.

It's saying Teamviewer is not running.

Can you close Teamviewer and launch it again?

Try these numbers
143(###) ###-####

Connected now, I will install iPhoto.

We were able to get the originals from old iPhoto Library to be used on another Mac.

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask, have a great weekend!

David, Mac Support Specialist