Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Fine Thank Yoou I recently deleted my original copy of I…

Customer Question
Fine Thank Yoou I...

Fine Thank Yoou I recently deleted my original copy of I Photo and the upgrades look for it and cannot work without it. Where can I get the original software as a download

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Mac OX Lion 10.7.5

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I tried Iphoto 9.1

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. My problem seems to be that there is no IPhoto program installed anymore to update.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That should do it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

You should be able to download it here:

https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1608

However if you have any issue please let me know.

PS Please take a moment to rate my help with the star rating, many thanks!

I cannot load the software my os is 10.5.7

Ok, one moment.

I will get the link for that version of Mac OS X but I will post it in the other question thread, we should continue on that other one where you requested remote assistance.

How do I get to that thread

Click here:

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/35d862c2d6b64125bb11144dfb35dcf0

Don't reply on this one any more and I will request it to be closed as duplicate. Thanks.

PAge access denied

Ok, go to your account page on Just Answer, you should find it there.

Or in your questions, in your user dashboard.

Or in your email, the start of the reply is "This version should be compatible:" and then the link.

Are you still there?

Please ignore this thread, it is a duplicate.