Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cant download apps. It says 'Apple ID is disabled" and I…

Customer Question
I cant download apps...

I cant download apps. It says 'Apple ID is disabled" and I just jumped through al the hoop for the....(I don't know how many times) to enable it?????wtf

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I don't know how to answer that I'm using an iPad Pro

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not latley

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have spent hours at the Apple Store with a tech. Ive called tec support and followed instructions. You probably know better what they would have me try. I am new to apple and digitally chalanged at that so I really don't know what I'm doing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Please try to reset your Apple password, please click on the link below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/ enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset your Apple password.

Let me know the results
Thank you