Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

Mike, Mac Medic

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
Same issue as this page: it won't connect with itunes. the
Ashik, Master's Degree
Hi. Same issue as this page: it won't connect with itunes. the value is missing. It's locked. I've been attempting to use the fix posted here but holding the power & volume button for 8 seconds, etc i… read more
I can be reading a newspaper article or my bank account and
Richard, IT Manager
Hi, I can be reading a newspaper article or my bank account and all of a sudden the page scrolls up with no command on my part? … read more
Unable to get iPhone turned on. Says to plug into iTunes and
David, Mac Support Specialist
Unable to get iPhone turned on. Says to plug into iTunes and we did and it still will not work. … read more
My phone is disabled plese help. Iphone6 do u want my serial
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Science and Engineering
just today my husband was able to log in with his fingerprint and his isnt registered. afterwards it said my phone was disabled and to connect to itunes … read more
My i phone is disabled. I am using my mac book air my i
Ashik, Master's Degree
i am using my mac book air my i phone 6 plus is disabled … read more
I'm getting a message telling me that 'Itunes could not
Ashik, Master's Degree
Hi, I'm getting a message telling me that 'Itunes could not connect to this iPhone, the value is missing. It's my daughter's phone and I think she changed the pin code too many times. Any advice would… read more
I can't get my apps to download after I restored my iPhone
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
I can't get my apps to download after I restored my iPhone x … read more
I just got an iPhone 8 plus and was in the process of
David, Mac Support Specialist
I just got an iPhone 8 plus and was in the process of getting all my stuff retrieved from iCloud. I backed up my phone on desk top then to get the data on my new device from I cloud I followed all the… read more
I have an iMac(Retina 5k,27 inch, late 2015 computer) I have
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
I have an iMac(Retina 5k,27 inch, late 2015 computer) I have just updated to mac OS High Sierra 10.13.2. My new operating system will no longer connect with my M-Audio Fast Track Pro interface which I… read more
Interested in new iphone 8 compared to older7+ for speed -
Ashik, Master's Degree
interested in new iphone 8 compared to older7+ for speed - chip … read more
I have a iPhone 4 trying to restart it, where do I go to on
Ashik, Master's Degree
i have a iPhone 4 trying to restart it, where do I go to on iTunes to restart iphone … read more
I purchased a new iPhone 7 last week. Last night I entered a
Ashik, Master's Degree
I purchased a new iPhone 7 last week. Last night I entered a lock passcode just before I went to bed. Guess what I can't remember! … read more
How can i get Microsoft Windows 10 on my MacBook pro? I have
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
How can i get Microsoft Windows 10 on my MacBook pro? I have bootcamp installed and I have Microsoft Windows 10 on usb from bestbuy.… read more
I store files of photo on my 6+ and update the photos using
Kelly Scriven
Kelly Scriven, Bachelor's Degree
I store files of photo on my 6+ and update the photos using iTunes. lately it doesn't update properly. It puts photos into the wrong file folder is the usual problem but not it keeps saying it is sync… read more
i had to replace my hard drive and now want to sink the data
John T. F., Apple Consultant
i had to replace my hard drive and now want to sink the data on my phone to the iMac. I want to make sure it doesn't memory wipe my phone… read more
My iPhone 4 is 20 months old and today it started to go badly
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
My iPhone 4 is 20 months old and today it started to go badly wrong. Firstly the battery symbol and 3G logo went orange, then I could see all my icon apps even when I went to look at a photo and final… read more
have multiple contacts on my iMac address book and iPhone,all
John T. F., Apple Consultant
have multiple contacts on my iMac address book and iPhone,all duplicated numerous times!!! help… read more
Hi, Mike, no I havent figured it out yet. I can plug the iphone
PeterC
PeterC, Bachelor's Degree
Hi, Mike, no I haven't figured it out yet. I can plug the iphone in on any one of my 4 Macs and they just don't recognize each other. I do not want to reset it to default settings, as I can't afford t… read more