Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I don't have an Apple Device. This is a desktop computer…

Customer Question
I don't have an...

I don't have an Apple Device. This is a desktop computer with Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

It says INTEL inside CORE i3 it was made by a computer dealer we go to.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I did today thinking it may help. My Print Shop said there was an error in Java - many I think.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Will this cost me anything?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Use below box to post your response

Let me know when you are ready..

(Please find reply box below)