Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

My iPhone 6 not working right people can not hear hve

my iPhone 6 not working...
my iPhone 6 not working right people can not hear hve contacted apple support but u guys not helping phone purchased 2014 my number is(###) ###-#### help!
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: windows
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: we tried RESET
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no no
9/23/2017
Julien Pabion
Julien Pabion, Apple Technical Expert
Experience: Apple Certified Support Professional macOs 10.12 Sierra - Apple Certified Technical Coordinator - Apple Certified Macintosh Technician - Apple Certified IOS Technician

Hi I am Julien and will assist you today.

But to be sure that its not a software problem you have to do first then few steps :

1 - restart completely your phone by holding the power button 10 seconds and slide, then push again the power button.

2 - Verify the volume of you phone.

3 - Verify if you phone is up to date by going in Settings / General and Update it if its available

4 - Check on your screen if there is not any film protection or case or something wich is covering the mic on the bottom of the phone screen.

If nothing work after all this then your problem can be an hardware problem and in this case you wlll have to go to a proper iPhone fixing shop to change the mic which is solidaire to the screen. It can also be the cable inside the phone but in any case you will need hardware support assistance.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask me back.

I can not help you much more because there is not so many settings for the volume on the phone.

Please could you rate me as 5 stars and click Submit at the top of this page ? It is the only way I will get pay buy Justanswer for helping you.

Thank you very much

Julien Pabion

Apple Certified Support Professional macOs 10.12 Sierra
Apple Certified Technical Coordinator
Apple Certified Macintosh Technician
Apple Certified IOS Technician

Thank you very much

Julien Pabion
Julien Pabion, Apple Technical Expert
Julien Pabion
Julien Pabion
Julien Pabion, Apple Technical Expert