Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an iphone6+ that lost my contacts. I was on the phone…

Customer Question
I have an iphone6+...

I have an iphone6+ that lost my contacts. I was on the phone this morning for 2 yrs. trying to get this corrected. my phone will not connect to our home wifi, although all other devices are connected. i need to bring my phone to the store in Greensboro, NC for assistance.

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Where do i find that

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Several weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

2 hrs. worth. reset, back up, etc.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want my phone restored to what it was before she had me to all of this.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris