Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a new iPhone7 ,unlocked with new sim card and IMBI [

I have a new...

I have a new iPhone7 ,unlocked with new sim card and IMBI [ sp?] on file. I want to and wish to activate phone.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

New

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2 visits to local stores and my son via phone to s. service-support

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

My pin number 4575

Answered in 1 hour by:
9/23/2017
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Who is the cell phone carrier?

Verizon

Have you called Verizon to activate it over the phone?

password: 4575... I was attempting to reach Verizon at: www.Verizon.com/support and thought you were Verizon until the second or third page. Ask.com intervened!
The phone was purchased from Amazon as an unlocked and Verizon ready phone.

Please call 1-***-***-**** from another phone to activate

Please also activate both bluetooth and wifi.

Josh, Mac Support