Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

HELP! I simply turned my iPad off and when I tried to get…

Customer Question
HELP! I simply turned...

HELP! I simply turned my iPad off and when I tried to get back in it asked me for an apple ID and password. I've tried every combination I can think of to no avail. I'm reasonably certain that my Apple ID is***@******.***, but the p/w seems to be the problem.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your Apple ID or password?

It's been quite a long time ago but I don't have an exact date.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I can't think of any except the latest IOS version.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just various ID's and P/W's.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything else.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Are you currently receiving e-mail at your Gmail address?***@******.***