Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I bought the new iPhone 8 today and for some reason I locked

Hello, i bought the new iPhone 8 today and for some reason I locked myself out with the password. I can't get in - now all day! I plugged it into my iTunes to restore but keeps having error that it can't restore.Need help!

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

All you should have to do is reset your apple id password ***** a computer, and that will fix the problem.

If this doesnt work let me know and I can connect to your computer, and use it to fix the iphone.

Lets try the following steps to reset your apple id password, Go to the link below, enter your applie id.

https://iforgot.apple.com/

After entering your apple id, either answer your security questions and reset your password. Or , have an email sent to your email address. Then open your email and click the reset link inside that email to reset your password.

Once you have set a new password. Turn your device off, then back on and try to sign in with the apple id and the new password ***** just set.
If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
I'm just trying to reset the password ***** enter my iPhone8 not my Apple ID password

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Mac
Version 10.9.5

To get started with the screen sharing session, please go to the link below and download the free program, teamviewer

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/mac/

Once downloaded, install the program.. And then run the teamviewer program.. Leave the program on screen..

Inside the teamviewer program it should give you a connection code, and a password.

Please send me both codes here in a reply, and I will be able to connect to you and help you on screen.

If you run into any issues, please let me know.

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
106 977 690
929cbg

connected