Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Working on document - swiped to right - can't get it back.

Customer Question
Working on document -...

Working on document - swiped to right - can't get it back

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

Have no idea - mac desktop about 7 years ago

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Mac os-x 10.6.8

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need document to finish buisness letter

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Have you closed the program yet? Or closed that file yet? If not, try pressing ctrl Z

If that doesnt bring it back, ctrl click the word icon, and then click options, show all pages.

If that doesnt work, we may have to check your file, recent documents.

Or autosave folder. Let me know if you have any further questions, thank you.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.