Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I get past the conditions papers and accept get to…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get past the conditions papers and accept get to the apple apps ?

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

The problem is on my iPhone and I only know its apple

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have only tried to work around it and can't.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Where is my sanity ?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 11 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is showing up on your iPhone?

iTunes store applemedia terms & cond............... ,I can't get passed this.

Which model iPhone do you have?

I am trying to enter your store , you charge me $5.00 dollars to open the door and try to get one foot in abd now you going to charge me how much just so I can down load a free app

Which model iPhone do you have?