Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I click on the Photo button, the app just closes down…

Customer Question
When I click on...

When I click on the Photo button, the app just closes down without taking a picture. What am I doing wrong? I've taken other photos in the past.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It's a 4G, about 3 years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just yesterday and today. No troubleshooting. I don't know what to do.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to take photos now. I'm in a very scenic location and want pictures!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 11 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Is this an iPhone ?

Duh!
Why would I go to Apple for an answer if my phone weren't an iPhone? As I said in a former reply, it's an iPhone 4G!!!!!
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 10 months ago

We're not Apple nor affiliated to Apple. This is a paid support and we support all kind of problems including fixing of other brands of phones as well.

And there is no such thing as iPhone 4G. It is either iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S.

Could you please give me it's exact model number, You can find it from Settings > General > About > Model