Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't open microsoft word on my mac. MacOS sierra version…

Customer Question
I can't open microsoft...

I can't open microsoft word on my mac

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

MacOS sierra version 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your Apple device (e.g. MacBook, iMac, iPhone, iPad, etc.)?

Macbook

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Macbook? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I think 2011

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I purchased it in the United states

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
9/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 8 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What happens when you open it ? Are you getting any errors ?

What about Excel and Power Point ?

can't open excel as well. this happened after attempting to open an excel file sent to me by a colleague

Have you tried restarting the computer ? What happens when you open it ? Any errors ? Or it just not open at all ?

Mike, Mac Medic