Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

Mike, Mac Medic

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
My wife forgot her icloud password for her apple 6+ She got
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
my wife forgot her icloud password ***** her apple 6+ … read more
My wife and I just got new phones and the are synced
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Bachelor's Degree
my wife and I just got new phones and the are synced together. how can we separate them … read more
Trying to unlock a forgotten passcode for an iPhone 7 plus.
Josh, It Support Specialist
trying to unlock a forgotten passcode for an iPhone 7 plus … read more
I have an iPhone 8 plus and I forgot my icloud password I
Josh, It Support Specialist
I have an iPhone 8 plus and I forgot my icloud password ***** have my icloud id but I don't have my phone right now I was wondering how I could use my wifes phone to reset it … read more
My I phone 6 will not accept my passcode it is not taking
John T. F., Apple Consultant
my I phone 6 will not accept my passcode it is not taking ANY CODE AT ALL … read more
My wife's icloud acct appears to have been hacked at 12 last
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, mac support specialist
My wife's icloud acct appears to have been hacked at 12 last night. … read more
I have another iPhone other than the email me I'm using to
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
I have another iPhone other than the email me I'm using to send this message. My wife uses it. It's a 6, I think. She had to do a hard turnoff. So her thumbprint didn't work and She forgot her passwor… read more
My mother has locked herself out of her account her password
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
My mother has locked herself out of her account her password ***** email account her iCloud everything … read more
My wife lost her iPhone today. She doesn't know her Cloud
Jon
Jon, Bachelors Degree
My wife lost her iPhone today. She doesn't know her Cloud back-up password ***** she has never backed up her phone. Does the phone automaticly back-up, even if she didn't know it was doing it? … read more
My daughter wanted to download the new apps on her iphone
Jon
Jon, Bachelors Degree
My daughter wanted to download the new apps on her iphone and we plugged it into my Mac and now she has all my contacts, photos and everything and all of hers seems to have disappeared. Help? What did… read more
My wife and I are in Seville. We both have iPhone 7s. Last
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
My wife and I are in Seville. We both have iPhone 7s. Last night she left hers in a taxi. Is there any way to trace it? … read more
IT IS DISABIE, DO YOU MEAN A 6 thur vezon, i think so its my
Cris
Cris, mac support specialist
icant do anything it is disable and nothing can happer … read more
I updated my Iphone5 today in order to get an app. Now I
Jon
Jon, Bachelors Degree
I updated my Iphone5 today in order to get an app. Now I have no access to the phone and the prompts are asking for passwords and authentification codes that I do not want(icloud). The phone is using … read more
If my apple id is different icloud than my wife and kids but
Ashik, Master's Degree
If my apple id is different for my icloud than my wife and kids but we share the same id and password ***** iTunes and apps on my phone will my messages go to their ipads still? It did in the past but… read more
I accidentally clicked on restore back up now i lost all my
Josh, It Support Specialist
I accidentally clicked on restore back up now i lost all my new photos and messages, what can i do to undo it please?… read more
To Michelle only - I am going to get my wife the new IPhone
Michelle
Michelle, Software Engineer
To Michelle only - I am going to get my wife the new IPhone 6. She is worried that she will loose all her photos. When I got mine I had to "convince" them to transfer mine as they said they were not s… read more
can i locate a persons whereabouts using my iphone? my wife and i share a verizon account.
Frederick S., Quality Assurance Engineer, Entrepreneur
can i locate a persons whereabouts using my iphone? my wife and i share a verizon account..she is an otr truck driver and i was wondering if i can locate her position using my iphone 4… read more
My iphone 4 has gone grey and is asking for language,
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
Hi there, my iphone 4 has gone grey and is asking for language, country, network etc and I can't go out of it and use my phone at all....… read more