Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The scree is stretched and I cannot see the red yellow and…

Customer Question
The scree is stretched...

The scree is stretched and I cannot see the red yellow and green lights to minimize and...

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

MacOS sierra

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Esc

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Are you having this problem with your Safari or other Internet browser window?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason