Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to install my m8s box but it wont allow access.

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to install my m8s box but it wont allow access

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

Not a lot

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I have reset it and now cant access it i use my account and password ***** it takes me round in circles i have been trying since 4 pm yesterday

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Dont understand

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

I put things into the google play but it it just keeps going back i hve looked at my password ***** its correct

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks very much

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 11 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the exact error message you get when it fails?

Please let me know

it keep saying signed out sign in i go through all the process and at the end it says go http://g.oo/recover
i can not pay any money as i can not afford too
if i have to i will report this to the onbudsman as i am doing all the correct ways

You are referring to a service the website offers, which being optional, can be ignored if you do not wish to

Can you tell me exactly what it is you are trying to sign into please?

my goole account

Thanks

If you click on my link below, can you sign into your google account there?

www.gmail.com

it can be hard for an expert

Sorry I do not understand your last message.

Did you do the last instructions I gave?

my google play account

Can you please do the last instructions I gave you?