Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password and got locked out of my i6s. I have…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** got locked out of my i6s. I have tried everything that iTunes says to do, I think but no luck. It keeps telling me to connect to iTunes but not where. Help, please.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

A few days ago when it popped up. I was never told to use a password ***** the 11/2 yrs I have had it,

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Ishut it down as iTunes suggested and when it came back uo, no change. It just said connect to iTunes but not where.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I can answer the phone and can see the number of the person calling but can do nothing else.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

So I can help you with your iphone, I need to know the following

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Dustin, I agreed to the price to have it unlocked but they keep telling me to send the update of my credit card. The number I sent is the new update. We changed banks 3 months ago. Could you relay this message to the powers to be? There is no place for me to respond on his/her message. Thanx
let's try the remote assistance. I need to use the alarm on my phone in am.
try remote assistance please
Are you sill there?
I have to leave the computer for a few minutes but the phone is connected to the computer, if that helps
I am back. Are you going to try again tonight, if not I will go to bed as I have an early dental appointment in the morning.
I am sorry but I have a wicked headache now and have to go to bed or I won't be able to get up in the am. Have a good night!

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you. When you are online send me a message and we can try to connect.

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 10 months ago

I havent heard back from you in a while,
If you still need help, dont hesitate to respond and I will continue to assist you.

If you no longer need help and my suggestions didnt help you, then let me know and Ill send you the refund link.

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S. Sr. Technician and Former Network Switching Systems Operator . Maintainer 31F1P

I went to a Verizon store and a tech fixed it for me. I wasn’ happy when I found out your tech didn’t get back to me for almost 3 hrs. That’s not great service.