Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I got an I Pad from AT&t as a promotional thing. I'd like to

I got an I Pad...
I got an I Pad from AT&t as a promotional thing. I'd like to give it to a friend, but I can't seem to delete my name and Apple id. How do I erase my name etc?
JA: When did you last reset your Apple ID or password?
Customer: Not very recently
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I've tried using reset in settings
9/22/2017
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Go into Settings then General then Reset then Erase all Content and Settings

The iPad will now restart and go back to the factory settings where your friend can register the iPad.

thank you, ***** ***** did it

Awesome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

Josh, Mac Support
Josh, Mac Support