Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't open microsoft word. The message says that is not…

Customer Question
I can't open microsoft...

I can't open microsoft word. The message says that is not responding. What's up

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Mac OSSierra

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, will that fix the problem?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Sierra version is 10.12.6 Serial # of Mac is W8025YDKDAS

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I ask when was the last time that it worked correctly?

Also, with which version of Microsoft Word are you having this problem?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Not sure. I just tried to open some files I had and I got the no response message

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I have changed my mind. Please credit my account. I don't like where this is going.

I am sorry to hear that. I will send in your refund request now and close this out.

I will send in your refund request.

Thank you.