Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Computer crashed and lost most of my necessary programs.

Customer Question
Computer crashed and lost...

Computer crashed and lost most of my necessary programs. MacMini ... old but apple brought it back to life and installed a new operating system. Yosemite. I was given new 6-number codes from you folks, or Facebook, but they were so fast I couldn't write them down fast enough. Very upset.

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

I've purchased new Acrobat and subscribed to new Illustrator and Photoshop, but have no idea how to install them. I need help. I'm older but a very experienced art director. Do I need a Google password ***** a Facebook password? Can you or someone there help me?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I don't think so. Acrobat was in my computer prior to the crash. Ai and Ps were taken away because it was old and not compliant with their new program. They have been emailed to me, but I don't know how to retrieve them.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

What are my codes that will work, and how do I install them?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris