Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Safari internet browser suddenyl shut off whilst I was…

Customer Question
Hi my Safari internet...

Hi my Safari internet browser suddenyl shut off whilst I was using it and now wont open

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012), OS MAC OS sierra, 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your MacBook? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Bought it in 2012, ive not tried anything yet, its just happened now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I dont think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 10 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What happens when you open it ? Are you getting any errors ?