Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I change my apply log in on my phone I think someone…

Customer Question
How do I change...

How do I change my apply log in on my phone I think someone got my log in and received a message from apple that my account is locked

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

No I have not

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

My computer I think installed some

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Yes i have installe some updates

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Shefin, Mac Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Shefin, Mac Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

When you see one of these alerts, you can go to iforgot.apple.com to unlock your account with your existing password ***** to reset your password. After multiple unsuccessful attempts to unlock your account, your Apple ID will remain locked and you can try again the next day.

If you use two-factor authentication, you need a trusted device or trusted phone number to unlock your Apple ID. And if you have a recovery key, you can use it to help you regain access to your account.

Do you have access to any computer? have you tried resetting the Apple ID with the computer

Thank you.

Customer/p>