Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My I Photo app is hung up as I uploaded my I Phone to my…

Customer Question
My I Photo app...

My I Photo app is hung up as I uploaded my I Phone to my Mac

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

It is a Mac Pro and I am running latest update which I think is x p.5

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Updated a few weeks ago and a check says no updates needed now

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Worked my way through activity monitor and i am not anywhere near any capacity. And of course I have switched boy Mac and phone off to restart

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Would just as soon visit the store as it is time to move up from my 4s

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris