Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My itune account is frozen by apple. And no answer or call.

Customer Question
My itune account is...

My itune account is frozen by apple

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Yes and no answer or call

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No can nmot get in

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Talked to apple support reported my acct hacked but no help resolving what so ever

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue. First try to reset your Apple password, please click on the link below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/ enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset your Apple password. once you reset your password ***** to login to your iTunes account.

Let me know the results
Thank you