Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My macbook pro late 2011 not booting up, sierra, 2011 i

Customer Question
My macbook pro late...

My macbook pro late 2011 not booting up

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Macbook?

Sierra

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Macbook? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2011 i tried all possible options to get back

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Wanted to know if you can provide solutions'

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

Sorry to hear you are facing this issue. Can you describe some of the fact of the issue?

What was the last thing that happened before the problem started? Was there software installed, was there a program crash, have you deleted any files?

How far into the startup does it boot? Do you see the Apple logo, do you see a spinning wheel?

Thank you in advance.