Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I tried to do yahoo mail, it required os10 or better. I do…

Customer Question
Hi,I tried to do...

Hi,I tried to do yahoo mail, it required os10 or better. I do not know how or what to do can u please help me?

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I have no idea.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, because it was put away for a while,

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you, ***** ***** be able to up date iso

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 11 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me on which device you are trying to do this on?

Thank you

Ipad

Thanks

Can you go to Settings, General, About

Which OSX version is installed?

Don't have that kind of money isn't there a free ios9 or 10 update or upgrade for the iPad? Or should I install that other apple high-tech not public iso?

You are referring to a service the website offers, which being optional, can be ignored if you do not wish to use it.

Please ignore it and reply here to my last question I sent you please