Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mail will not open on both this iMac and my MacBook pro,

Customer Question
Mail will not open...

Mail will not open on both this iMac and my MacBook pro

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?

Sierra 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iMac? What troubleshooting have you tried?

18 months or so no troubleshooting at present

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I was using the MacBook when it happened last night and its the same on my iMac right now its 7.20 am

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Do you get any errors?