Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can not open keynote, latest, yes, none, no

Can not open keynote ...

Can not open keynote

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Latest

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

9/21/2017
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Could you please let me know what is the error message are you getting while opening the keynote document?

Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast
can not open software, rebooted mac, same thing.

I will take the remote access of your machine and will work on it.

Please click the link to start the remote session http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4e683dcd-019c-45a1-ada2-7b8282493499&Type=Java

Are you able to connect to the remote session?

Are you getting any error message please let me know?

Are you getting any error message on your computer screen while downloading the remote session file?

For remote assistance you need to opt for premium service.

If you want we can continue with chat.

If you are unable to run the remote application please follow these steps http://www.iclarified.com/28180/how-to-open-applications-from-unidentified-developers-in-mac-os-x-mountain-lion , so that i can take the remote access of your computer.