Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Imac fresh out of box selected network typed in network

Customer Question
Imac fresh out of...

Imac fresh out of box selected network typed in network password ***** looking for networks

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?

My first Imac. where would i find that?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iMac? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Its a refurb just got it today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That I don't know much about Macs but I do have an Iphone

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Please let me know the make and model of your Imac and also which operating are you running you can find it by clicking on the Apple icon in the left corner of your screen. From there, you can click 'About this Mac'. You'll now see a window in the middle of your screen with information about the Mac you're using there you can find the operating system whether it is ex. X Yosemite and which version 10.10.3.