Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I lost my password (or forgot it) and I sent my son

Customer Question
I lost my password...

I lost my password (or forgot it) and I sent my son (attorney at law) to get the IPad on line! I just received this IPad as a Birthday gift from another son in California! Unfortunately, I did not thinhk about the fact that you are not going to give a password ***** a non-owner! Now, at the Apple store, they removed the ability to go on line (said I wouldn't need it!) and now what do I do? I have been using several computers for about25 years and I WANT TO BE ON LINE. hOW ?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

My Grandson works for an international computer company and he built my computer! I can't remember the name of the operating system! It is common! Name me a couple and I will be able to respond properly.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not in the last few weeks.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. The internet is not available as I explained. I wantr it back with a new password!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I think of now.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.