Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  if you looking for good answers about mac or any product of apple (ipad, iphones, ect..) contact me
76221641

I have forgotten my password, When I boght the iphone

I have forgotten my password
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: When I boght the iphone 4/9/12
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: apples wonderful wayy to reset your lost password
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue. To reset your Apple password, please click on the link below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/ enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset your Apple password.

Let me know the results
Thank you

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
The results were the same as I have been having with Apple - I* do not have access to the credit card apple has on file and apple will send a new password ***** several days - all to no avail. Do you have a way to get me the password????

Please contact Apple support directly at : https://www.apple.com/contact/

Thank you

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
what happens if you cannot get a password ***** I'm out the additional $39 and no password?

You can request a refund by clicking here: ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Customer: replied 28 days ago.

Let's just drop the whole request for you to get me a password, no remote session received. Please refund all my charges. ********* *********