Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

How do I know my Skype address? Sierra, I just downloaded it

How do I know my Skype address?
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: Sierra
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I just downloaded it to my new MacBook
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None really, I guess. I can open my account but I don't know my address to send to a contact ignorer for us to Skype.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: how do I move the Skype from my desktop to the applications folder?

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Did you register after opening Skype ?

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
I'm not sure? How do I do that?
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
OK I updated the payment information

It seems like your bank or credit card company has blocked the charge. So I will send instructions in here and you won't be charged that $39

It is not your fault that the payment has failed. So I will connect and do it for you

Follow the steps below to start secure remote support session.

If you are talking to me from your Mac now, then just click this link -> https://www.fastsupport.com/566957709

Follow the onscreen instructions to connect. An application named Citrix Online Launcher or GotoAssist opener will be downloaded. Then open the Citrix Online Launcher GotoAssist opener file you see there and then open the Citrix Online Launcher or GotoAssist opener application. You can also open it from Downloads. Open Citrix Online Launcher or GotoAssist opener file. Allow permission to connect or Join session if asked.

(If you don't see the downloaded Citrix Online Launcher or GotoAssist opener file, then click on the Finder icon on dock, then click on Go menu and select Downloads. This will bring Downloads folder. Now you see a file named "Citrix Online Launcher.dmg" or "GotoAssist opener " file there. Double click on it to open)

Let me know if you have any difficulty connecting to me.

Issue resolved via remote support.

Best Regards,