Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

HAD HELP USING THUMB TO OPEN PHONE. CANT REMEMBER CODE. NOW…

Customer Question
HAD HELP USING THUMB...

HAD HELP USING THUMB TO OPEN PHONE. CANT REMEMBER CODE. NOW CANT DO ANYTHING EXCEPT GET NOS. PAD. HELP

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

3 MOS OR SO

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

CANT TRY MUCH AS MUCH IS NOT OPEN, CANT REMEMBER CODE I ENTERED.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

NO THANKS

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
9/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 8 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What is the model and make of your phone ?

Mike, Mac Medic