Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone locked on 11 update been on phone all morning with…

Customer Question
My phone locked on...

My phone locked on 11 update been on phone all morning with verizon can i make an appointment for this morning please in pasadena

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

?? was updating to OS 11

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Was trying last night to 11the new release

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

We've been with verison we tried to finish it on my mac from backup it did great but the screen will not unlock to finish update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No they verizon said to take it to you guys I have a full backup of it I know they open at ten but just need an appointment plz

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 11 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which iPhone do you have?